Eagle Alumni Association
Established in 1984, the alumni office serves all graduates of the university, who upon degree completion, are members of the CUI Alumni Association (CUIAA). Led by the Office of Alumni and Family Relations and volunteers on the Alumni Board of Directors, the CUIAA:
- Promotes alumni participation in the Concordia community and throughout the world;
- Organizes volunteer involvement at various events, activities, and programs;
- Supports and connects students with alumni through the CUIAA online resource: CUI Connect, offering resources like mentoring, advice, and internships;
- Regularly communicates with and engages alumni and students through digital correspondence and local and regional events;
- Encourages alumni giving and estate planning to raise money for student scholarships and grants for on-campus student clubs and organizations.